L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream, is made to give you 24-hour repair for the sensitive area under the eyes. This unique daily moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action, created specially to care for the delicate area around the eyes. It helps to reduce wrinkles, firms skin, and reduces the morning puffy look.
Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Glycine Soja Protein/Soybean Protein, Triethanolamine, Caffeine, Isohexadecane, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Elastin/Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Polysorbate 80.
L’Oreal RevitaLift Eye was created specially to care for the delicate area around the eyes. With encapsulated Pro-Retinol A that ensures all-day delivery into the skins surface. It helps fight the appearance of fine lines and under eye wrinkles all day. With Par-Elastyl, it increases skins firmness.
- The products are available online and in traditional offline shops
- Contains pro-retinol and fibre-elastyl to nourish skin
- Luxurious light texture, easily absorbed without any sticky residue
- No greasy after-feel
- There are many testimonials online that state negatively of these products.
- These products do not utilize some of the more popular and clinically tested components we know work to enhance the appearance and condition of skin.
- There are an overwhelming variety of products in this line which makes it difficult to understand what to select and what will give good result.
How to use
Apply the cream in small dots around your eyes with finger and smooth gently until thoroughly absorbed. Suitable to use every morning.
A little more spendy than others, but well worth the money. Dramatically improves the skin around the eyes.
Few Facts you should know:
While L’Oreal is a popular and respected company and leading producer of make-up and beauty products, we can observe that they are just trying to jump on the badwagon with products aimed toward the average women that really don’t work well. Since they are affordable and widely available they do just enough to get by, and make it very apparent that you get what you pay for. While they are modeled after professional creams and treatment options, they just don’t have the
components and quality you will discover in those products. We recommend spending your money on a product which contains tested components and will give good results in lower time.
Thank you for stopping by.